Introducing: Word Puzzles... letter stamped jewelry...

9:56 AM


I have always had a fascination with the power of words... 
how they can influence, suggest, validate and create meanings and provoke...
So I researched and ordered my tools...
:) 
It was interesting considering before picking up jewelry making I'd care less for tools and buy screw drivers and hammers from the dollar store--cheap tools "who cares" tools...
but with this, I researched and researched, I watched YouTube videos and scouted prices-- and alas, tools started arriving at my moms job..(I have everything shipped there since I am hardly home)
and each tool made me happier cause' I was closer to merging words with jewelry in a form I had never considered before my leap into Mano y Metal..
Steel letter stamps in 3 sizes, metal sheets, steel punchers--etc. The lost goes on and wha-la-- my first step into creating WORD PUZZLES for the lobes.. 


 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal