Jack Yo Body, Not yo hands.

10:21 AM



jack-jack-jack yo body
jack-jack-jack yo body.

Well, I am adding "Not your hands" to the end of that chorus cause' working with all this metal... and tools, and I just picked up resin to cook up some images for the lobes...
well, let me tell u:
MY HANDS ARE JACKED!

(if u don't know what "jack" means-- it is a slang term for "messed up")
I have cuts all over... my hands HURT, they are sore and the nails forget about it.
mY nails are JACKED!
Looking like mechanic hands...

oh and the metal sucks up all the natural oils your hands carry so  my hands are SO DRY.
:( 
it is so ironic that the jewelry designer should create beautiful, delicate, feminine jewelry and have ugly, dry, masculine 'I-work-in-a-car-shop' 
JACKED UP hands!
grrr.

yesterday I created all day, and between the resin, letter stamping, hammering wire, pulling apart metal oh and the beloved HAMMER SLIPPING OFF TARGET AND SMASHING YOUR FINGER over and over...
I am almost ready to give up making jewelry or hire someone to execute cause' the oil,metal and dirt that settle into my nails, skin and give me small cuts are making me sad. 
:(

I need a manicure.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That jelly stuff that you don't like will help keep them clean, the gloves will help keep them from being JACKED. Just saying. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, will have to buy the glove stuff. not messin' with the jelly stuff. yuck. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal