Okay what was it about these swirly earrings?

3:31 PM

Okay what was it about these small swirly earrings that as soon as I posted them 3 people contacted me to buy them instantly.
Funnier was it was one of my first earrings I made when I first started working with wires and I took forever to post them and as soon as I do, bam, three sales.
Which left me thinking that I should have posted them long time ago!
I have to re-create these and explore versions of these in the future if they are a winner and a charmer. 
Also, I have to post everything and let myself be surprised by what is a hit and what isn't.
It's all a learning process and I am enjoying the ride. 

SOLD!
  

These small Biker earrings also found a new home and lobes to dangle from. 

SOLD!  
 xoxo.
Mano Y Metal

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow... amazing design.. I would like to feature these images on my website http://www.bipico.com. can i?

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal