Mano y Metal Joined the Upcyclers team!

5:08 PM

What does that mean? a team? Well, on Etsy, once you open a shop to sell products there is an array of ways you can meet, greet, learn, promote and so fourth with other shop owners.
Joining a team is one way.
I searched and searched and Upcyclers is a great team, the positive energy and interaction bounces off the team like sun rays bounce off metal.
Get to know them too and see why!


you can see Mano y Metal etsy store listed on their team gallery which is a HUGE honor!
:D
Scroll down the gallery, keep scrolling you'll find me, there I am!

And finally,
Visit our team on FACEBOOK & "LIKE" it to keep up with the fast-paced world of crafters who are upcycling!

Thanks so much for reading!
xoxo.
Mano y Metal

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal