Mano y Metal will be @ Handmade Market Chicago THIS SATURDAY! Jan 8.2011.

4:44 PM

hey, what are you doing this Saturday (Jan 8th)? You free anytime between 12pm-4pm?
....You should come hang out with me if you are...:)
Mano y Metal will be one of 33 featured vendors at the monthly event:
Handmade Market Chicago!

It is hosted at The Empty Bottle from 12pm-4pm- Stop by for a drink and to see what one of a kind treasures you will find to take home with you! I'll have tons of crazy new products launching that day too (hopefully-if I can squeeze a couple mroe hours into a day or eliminate hours from sleep).

Either way I am working hard to bring you handmade goods. Hope to see you, especially you northsiders!

xoxo.
Mano y Metal

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal