ATT: Chicagoans! Feb 12th. Saturday Mano y Metal will be @ HANDMADE MARKET Chicago--northside!

3:40 PM

Mano y Metal will be one of the 33 fabulous vendors at the HandMade Market Chicago's monthly event being hosted at the Empty Bottle from 12pm-4pm.
check out the site to see who will be a vendor in addition to Mano y Metal here! whoop-whoop!
Hope you can come out that day and get your very own handmade piece for your sweets or just come out and enjoy a bloody mary with me and some fabulous brunch as the "Bite Cafe" is right next door!
xoxoxo.

Mano y Metal

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi

    Tks very much for post:

    I like it and hope that you continue posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: AT&T interview questions

    Best rgs
    David

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal