Elephant Room is Open! See Exclusive Mano y Metal Items in the store!

5:44 PM

Elephant Room, Inc. has debuted as a retail store!!!

In the downtown Chicago area? Searching for rare one of a kind, handmade items for yourself or a loved one?
Well, then go check out the store and see the exclusive hand made goods Elephant Room, Inc is carrying from many local artists!

Also--- this is a FABULOUS way to get to see Mano y Metal: Hand Crafted Jewelry in person! 
Get your first pick in many signature necklaces and earrings I created exclusive for the Elephant Room-- Mano y Metal signature necklaces, earrings, and rings from all 6 of my collections!

Abstract & Contrary Collection
Heart of a Biker Collection
Wired Expressions Collection
Word Puzzles Collection 
I'm a Jerk Series
& Kaleidoscope Collection

I also plan on dropping off some one-of-kind items from my newest collection: "Love Affair" where I hand-paint madness on wood.


Elephant Room
704 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, Ill. 60604
708-369-4742

xo.
Mano y Metal


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal