Sunday FUNday! {No.2} Red Wig!

11:26 PM





Hola! Welcome to No.2 of Sunday FUNday! 
Topic: Reversible One-of-a-Kind Enamel Necklaces!

So, today I took out the wig my sister lent me like 2 years ago (whoops! need to give it back-- she will probably ask for it after reading this, heehee) & decided Sunday FUNday blog post was the perfect excuse to wear it for some of my new pieces I'd be debuting on my Etsy Shop today! 

So the fun began! 
to view reversible necklace click HERE
To view in additional detail click HERE

to view reversible necklace click HERE

To view necklace in additional detail click HERE

to view reversible necklace click HERE

To view in additional detail click HERE

To view in additional detail click HERE

My friend said she thinks these Sunday FUNday posts reveal my alter egos... ? Perhaps she is right because I have to admit, I had tons of fun wearing the wig today, and my 5 yr old son thought I was a "super mom" with it on. ha! cool! 
And it was that THAT much better to debut my new reversible enamel necklaces with a fun wig on! :)

Thank you for joining me for this week's Sunday FUNday! Stay tuned for what I come up with next week! :)

Have a wonderful week everyone 
& thank you for stopping by!

t'was a Sunday FUNday indeed! 

xo! 

______________________

If you missed it, 
check out last week's 


& if you're up for joining in on the Sunday FUNday fun, grab a button & let me know so I can link to your blog post in a mention here!

:D join in on the Fun!




more buttons here! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi there Des, just wanted to return the favour! I love your work, and your photos are so cool! Over from the Etsy blog team and Mietjie! Have a great week, South African greetings! Wilmarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are having so much fun! And, you pieces have such personality :D

    Hope your sister doesn't get too bent when she reads the post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How great to have you Wilmarie! Thank you for stopping by! :D

    @Pattie- I did have fun with that wig! :D I haven't heard from my sister yet... shes's probably yet to read it :)

    Have a great week ladies!

    Desiree.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal