This Weekend! Art+Music+Handmade Goodness!

3:45 PM

Hi! Hola! 

It is a busy,busy weekend for 
Mano y Metal! Here are the details! 

   
I'll be starting off this weekend at 
Tonight! Friday, Sept 16th. 
Starts: 8pm
Treasure Town Loft
2106 South Kedzie Avenue
Chicago, IL




and you should know....
               I will have MANY of my new items at these events this weekend! 


Such as:
Cuff Links: I am working on a "For Him" collection... and amongst the first in the collection are many handmade glass cuff links... they haven't made it to my Etsy shop... but they will definitely be with me this weekend at the art shows!
Here is a sneak peek...
Bobby Pins: in Antique Copper & Antique Brass...featuring many favorite images! :)




And of course, my newest collection of double-sided enamel necklaces 

& of course my hand stamped goods! 


So please stop by and say hello this weekend! 


Friday Night:
Art War


Saturday:
Sept. 17th.
1pm-6pm  
Villapalooza 
Little Village Music Fest! 


 
Saturday Night:
Sept 17th. 
Art War again! 
8pm.


Crazy two days huh? 
Yey! I am off to work on all the last minute details! 

xo! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wow, everything is beautiful! Have a great great weekend!

    Lulita's Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! :D
    I' still trying to catch my breathe from this weekend! :)

    Have a wonderful week!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal