Truth Tuesday {No.1}

2:00 PM

Hola! Today, I am joining my girl
Nina on the Moon in her project:
where she asks that whomever wants to participate to share a specific truth, big or small, scary or not.. so here I go...


Truth is: I hate checking voicemail so much that I haven't heard yours or yours... or yours either...
I'm sorry if it was an emergency, I am sorry if I was supposed to call back "asap"... and honestly,  I don't know what I have against checking voicemail in particular, all I know is it is extremely rare when I do take a moment to listen to a voicemail... if you were to look through my phone, you'd see I haven't heard a voicemail in the past few months...and it's nothing personal, per say, it's just... well, I wish I could explain why beyond my: "I just don't like to" but I can't. 
           That is just it- 
                  that is the truth-
                   I hate checking voicemail.

So what if it is an emergency you ask? Well, text me. email me. send me a message on etsy or facebook... but please, please, don't leave me a voicemail as it kinda irritates me and has a 99% chance it won't get heard, I'm just being honest, afterall, it's truth tuesday here.

:) 
Thank you for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful week! 

xo! 

what is your truth?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. AHAh!! I only check my voicemail to get rid of that annoying icon!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love that. Hey, at least you're honest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Citlalli- yea, the icon drives me nuts too, but i figured out how to remove it without listening! ha! :)

    @ Sandy- :D I just really prefer texts :) so funny/weird I know! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont listen to my VMS! lmao!! I just push the delete button on the iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha! OMG so funny Steph! I do the same thing sometimes! Now, AT&T just erases my messages after 30days anyway :)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal