Who's That?! Wednesday! {No.1} Sacred & Profane

4:09 PM

Hi! 
Welcome to my first weekly digest of:  
 Who's That? Wednesday!


Every Wednesday I will feature an Etsy Shop I simply can't get enough of! 
I often stumble on these shops by accident in my Etsy adventures & I am attracted to these shops usually because they are unique in some way: perspective, artistic initiative, humor, beautifully created, style and beyond... 

Today I feature:  
 
***
Creating all the way from:   
Greece, Europe! 

***
After exploring the Sacred and Profane shop and have fallen hard for the posters.
This is the poster that made me fall in love with the shop....
Ha! How awesome is that? Come on, it's funny! :) and I love "funny" almost as much as I love homemade cherry pie! :)


Here are some more that jump out at me & quickly became my favorites as they each carry--->wit, humor and fun.

view in detail here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79099498/typography-poster-i-want-you-to-notice

and... the one below makes me go: awwwe :( 
it is in my heart... I love it: so simple & beautiful.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75008015/poster-typography-print-cried-for-your



And who loves the complicated-ness of it all?..

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77785998/poster-art-typography-only-happy-when-it

and finally I leave you with this... in case you were wondering... you are right, 
I put a spell on you... :) 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/73374932/poster-typography-art-print-i-put-a


Aren't these posters great? 

and GUESS WHAT?
Mano y Metal fans receive FREE SHIPPING on their order at Sacred and Profane Designs Esty Shop!
enter code:
"MANOYMETAL2011"
to receive FREE SHIPPING on your entire Sacred and Profane order!

***
I hope you liked this week's feature!
Stop by and Visit her shop HERE & tell her Mano y Metal sent ya! :) 
__________________
Stay tuned for the next weeks: 
"Who's That?! Wednesday!" 
As I have some great shops lined up to show you! 

xo!


*All photos are original works & property of: Sacred and Profane




GRAB A BUTTON 
if you've been featured!  
 
 more buttons HERE


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Cute posters!




    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Des - I am now an official member of your blog - Thank you for contacting me - Looking forward to reading more on this wonderful site!
    ~Kristine
    (www.kristinelivinginthemoment.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they? Love these posters! :D

    Thank you ladies for stopping by and commenting!

    xo!
    Des.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal