Who's That?! Wednesday! {No.2} Schlomit Ofir

1:01 PM

Today I feature:

Creating all the way from:
Tel Aviv, Israel

Here is what she says about her creative process: "I love playing with colors and investigating new materials and techniques and creating items that are wearable yet unique, with a nostalgic and romantic feel."
And she captures the romance as it was the romantic feel of this dress that me fall in love with her shop....

 dress can be viewed in detail here


This is another one of her designs that caught my eye as it carries a casual look yet is still romantically seductive.
 
can be viewed in detail HERE

 And finally, I leave you with this one..
because again, I love how it looks so comfortable to wear... and how it carries the versitality of being able to be dressed up or down.
 dress can be viewed in detail HERE


____________________
*Sweet Deal*
Guess what?!

is having a SALE in her ESTY SHOP!
SUMMER 2011 COLLECTION NOW ON END OF THE SEASON SALE!!
****All the prices marked on the items are final prices, and include 20%-45% off the original prices****

Make sure to check out her shop & tell her Mano y Metal said hi!


*All photos are original works & property of: Designs by Schlomit Ofir

***
I hope you liked this week's weekly digest of:



 
__________________
Stay tuned for the next weeks: 
"Who's That?! Wednesday!" 
As I have some great Etsy shops lined up to show you! 

xo!


_______________________________________

if you missed last week's feature:

 

GRAB A BUTTON 
if you've been featured!  
 
 more buttons HERE

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Aren't they so beautiful? Glad you all liked this week's feature! :D & yes, by all means, check out her shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i love how feminine it feels! :) and classy!!! como debe ser!

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal