Who's That?! Wednesday! {No.3} Kay em Kay

1:00 PM

Today I feature:

Creating all the way from:
California!

Here is what Kasey says about her creative process: "I have been a self taught seamstress full time since Nov. 2009. I work mainly with vintage patterns that have been altered for better fit and modern lines. I have gleamed most of my know-how from youtube videos, DIY blogs, deconstructing vintage and immersion. I sew nearly every day. My inspiration comes from fashion blogs, anthropologie, vintage clothing and my stash of McCall's magazines. I love flattering silhouettes; wiggle dresses to the basic shift. I desire to make basic pieces for a wardrobe that will last year after year.
And this is the dress that me fall in love with her shop....
dress can be viewed in detail HERE

I am a huge fan of back exposures and peek-a-boo designs that feature the back in a unique way.. & I love how this is a relaxed vintage design with a heart shape adorning the back!
 















Sleeveless Heart Vintage Dress can be viewed in Detail HERE

Best part is: Her shop carries the vintage design dress with the heart cut-out in the back in various colors and she also offers it with sleeves or sleeveless,--->fit for multiple preferences or seasons! 

  
The next dress that hooked me was another one of her vintage design dresses with a star cut-out in the back! (this one is actually on sale in her shop, check it out!)

Star vintage dress can be viewed in detail HERE

And if that wasn't enough, Kasey also designs winter jackets! Just in time for the winter season here in Chicago! :)
Jacket can be viewed in detail HERE
How Great are her vintage inspired creations?! 
Did you love them as much as I do? I hope so! 
& if you did there is a Sweet Deal you should know about!

*Sweet Deal*
Guess what?!
wants to give all Mano y Metal blog readers a 15% discount 
on her Etsy Shop! 
Enter code: "MANOYMETAL"
at check-out on the Kay em Kay Etsy shop and the discount will be applied!

Find her online on the following links!

Facebook * Twitter * Blog* Etsy 
& tell her Mano y Metal said hi!


*All photos are original works & property of: Kay em Kay Handmade Clothing





******

I hope you liked this week's weekly digest of:
Stay tuned for the next week's: 
"Who's That?! Wednesday!" 
As I have some great Etsy shops lined up to show you! 




Thank you for stopping by & checking out this week's featured Esty Shop! 
Have a great week! 



xo!



 ***************



if you missed the previous Etsy Shop features, here they are!




  



GRAB A BUTTON 
if you've been featured!  
 
 more buttons HERE

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. her dresses are so amazing! i have been eyeing them, they are just so awesome! i love that she is self taught too! gives me hope to keep doing what i am doing!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't her dresses beautiful! I am obsessed with them & am so impressed with how she is self-taught too!

    OMG, YOU MUST KEEP doing what you are doing! :D DO IT- it's the self-taught, handmade movement!

    Glad you liked this week's feature!
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Her creations are so lovely!!! hoorah for self-taught crafters!! Thanx Des!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D yes!
    AND a HUGE hoorah to all the lovely seamstresses out there like you too Citlalli! :D

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shop! love all dresses with their details in back. :)

    Lulita's Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. yey! so glad you ladies like her lovely work the way I do! :D

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!! love your blog too
    love
    nessa

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal