Who's That?! Wednesday! {No.4} Sew Beastly

7:10 PM

Today I feature:


Creating all the way from:
Texas!



Let me introduce you:  
Hello! I am Citlallimy name means "star" in Nahuatl {this is the language Aztecs used to speak}. People call me Cit, City, or Star & I am the heart and hands behind Sew Beastly....Oh!! And I believe you have already met the beast. It is a pleasure to meet you! I am a 27 year old gal who loves drinking black {muddy} coffee, nutella,
catching fish with my hands, making food in an open fire, a nice tall Guinness, bubble tea, waffle cones without ice cream, putting stuff in empty mason jars just to see it through the glass, patchouli oil, recycling, twirling around, singing the songs in my head out loud, thinking out loud, baseball, doodling. {Just to name a few}   
--------> How I started:   I only took one sewing class and learned the rest myself {mainly trail and error, and a few books} I love creating with my hands.  Working with ruffles was what I loved the most when I started sewing.  I love the way they give life to any fabric....
-------> interesting fact:   I decided to quit my day job and start my own business aka pursue Sew Beastly full time! I am not going to lie and say that I am not even a bit scared about what lies ahead of me, but I do know that I have a strong will to be successful at anything I do.  I have a strong work ethic.  I know myself and what I am capable of doing when I set my mind to it.   Being a perfectionist, and being stubborn (which I always thought were my worst attributes) can become the qualities that help me get through the hard times.    I understand it is not going to be easy and that it will take my everything to be successful at owning my own business.  I also know that I love challenges and that I don't have a problem taking them head on!! So,  I am excited, hopeful, terrified, optimistic, and happy to embark in this new journey of my life. *sigh*  I think the fact that I am feeling good about all this is a great sign!!! Watch out world!!  I am feeling empowered, inspired, and ready to make the best out of this!!  Here I come!!
Now that you have met Citlalli, let me introduce you to the work that she creates! Let me start with:
the wristlet that me fall in love with her shop....
You can view the wristlet in detail HERE
 Isn't it lovely? I love the way color combination of chocolate brown with a deep teal looks together! And I have to say, the ruffled rose is a beautiful accent to the design! ------>Then speaking of color: look at how many color variations she can offer one design in! I had a hard time choosing which one was my favorite because of the variety of colors offered and how I imagined a different outfit with each one!
 You can view the entire wristlet collection HERE
-------> And last but not least: I really like Sew Beastly's "OBNOXIOUS" Collection! No, not because I generally take a fancy to obnoxious (but I do sometimes) but instead because I take a fancy to bright colors! Like this yellow handmade flower she contrasted against the calmness of the gray in this clutch! Love it!
You can view this clutch in detail HERE
                                                                             
I hope you enjoyed meeting Citlalli and her lovely shop: Sew Beastly!  & if you did there is a Sweet Deal you should know about, especially since the Holiday season is around the corner!   
*Sweet Deal*
Guess what?!

*All photos are original works & property of: Sew Beastly  
You can find Sew Beastly online  with the following links!
stop by & tell her Mano y Metal said hi!   
    

Thank you  for stopping by today &  checking out this week's featured Esty Shop! 
Have a great week! 
xo!
if you missed the previous featured Etsy Shops, here they are!


  
& don't forget to GRAB A BUTTON if you've been featured!  
 
 more buttons HERE

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Yey! I am so glad you like this week's feature! :D Thank you Steph! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It was MY pleasure! Loved learning more about you and writing this up! Sigue adelante!
    :D xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute!!!!!! <3

    -camille
    garden gnome arts

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal