DIY! How to make a Fabric Flower Necklace!

9:09 AM

Hello! Hola! Today I have a guest post by the lovely Harmony from Feed Your Art Soul. I am so excited to share her creative energy with you all! Without further ado, here we go! 
 _____________________

Hello Mano y Metal Fans! 
I am Harmony, and I am absolutely honored to be guest posting here today. I am a mixed media artist, creative mommy (one 3 year old son, and baby boy #2 due in November!), and keep a blog about my adventures in art making over at Feed Your Soul Art. 

I love to share new ideas, inspiration, and lots of encouragement to anyone who has the creative bug and wants to express themselves through any medium of art or craft. Stop by sometime and say hello, I'd love to get to know you better. 
So, on to the crafty fun! I really love making gifts for friends and family, and with the Christmas season just a few months away, I have to get a start on making things early or I know it just wont all get done. Here's a really fun and easy way to make a beautiful necklace for yourself or as a gift with just a few supplies and you get to use up those fabric scraps that I know you've been saving. 












How AWESOME was that DIY tutorial??? Simple and beautiful + lends to all types of personal touches! I cannot wait to try it! 
It's a perfect project for a Sunday afternoon and best of all, it makes a great gift! Thank you Harmony for this wonderful guest post! I hope you can visit the Mano y Metal blog again soon! 

{c o n n e c t  with  H a r m o n y}

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I know, it is so cute! I really want to try it, but I'd have to cut up an old shirt or something because I don't just have fabric laying around like you lovely ladies! :D instead, I have tons of scraps of metal laying around :)

    Citlalli, you are up next week! I can't wait to see your DIY skills!
    I want to do one soon... but don't know what to come up with!

    which leads me to: Wish you lived in chicago, so we could hang out, grab some coffee, & talk shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm DIY'ing it for all my girlfriends this XMAS. This is definitely going to be one of them! ;) xoxo
    www.shelbylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. International results were problems associated with troupe-driven 'tiered' monetary value coupons.
    If you want to get a Outstanding deal, G1--Dial Nutri Skin Lotion
    12 or 21 oz. The bank discount many not be guarantee, and Best of all, you won't have to pay engagement fees. It surely was not 1080p presentation and a 120 refresh rate. I am determination so far that the pairing has agreed to a two-tiered wage complex body part?

    my homepage; promo

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal