I was featured on: 'Latinas Inspire'

10:02 PM


I was approached by Monique who is the brains behind  

Well, Monique not only created & manages the directory of thousands of Latina Bloggers from all over the world, but she also started another awesome blog called 




And I had the lovely honor of being featured with an interview


This interview was different because it wasn't about the jewelry, but rather about the person behind the jewelry, and her questions forced me to dig and reveal truths I hadn't brought to the forefront in so long. 

Thank you Monique 
for the lovely interview & feature 
and for gracing me with the lovely opportunity to become part of the 'Latinas Inspire' community. 

Mil Gracias! 

Should you be so inclined you can check out my interview & feature HERE

Connect with Monique on Twitter HERE

"Like" the Latinas Inspire Fb Fanpage HERE

Have a great weekend lovelies! 
xoxo!
Desiree, Mano y Metal

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Well.....

    I read blogs for all of those reasons. Now if the blog is only personal I tend to get a little bored. I really like a combination ofall.


    Miami Personal Injury Lawyer

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal