it's the little things:: {all things rainbow}

11:00 AM

It's the little things... that make me smile out of nowhere... make me forget what I am stressing about for that week and appreciate the moment... like...
walking down the street & discovering streaks of a rainbow waiting right there, for me... to make me sigh & smile...  forcing me to take a moment & appreciate God's gift of rainbows to us, its like a lil bit of magic in my day.

It's participating in a craft show over the weekend that had vibrant rainbow colored chocolate cupcakes for the guests + vendors... & as I ate one I wondered: how did they get the frosting to be so vibrant?
or having your best-friend tag you in a picture collage of your city adventures over the years & realizing you have been friends for 10 years now & how friendships are priceless, then seeing my favorite rainbow shoes & thinking: this week has just been filled with moments of magic... starting with the streak of rainbow dancing on the sidewalk...it's the little things, take note of them, appreciate them, love to love them. 


Xo! 
Desiree, Mano y Metal








Aisle to Aloha

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Love this post, girl! Your rainbow shoes rock and I'm pretty sure I'd love to go out dancing ont he town with you for girl's night! :)

    Thanks for linking up with me! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! Thanks Lindsay! It was def. fun to link up with you and it totally forced me to sit down & take note of+appreciate the the little things! & how they all flow together. :)

    p.s those are one of my fav. pairs of shoes... & if I am ever in Hawaii I am looking you up for a girls night out on the town!
    have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rainbow shoes! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Stefanie- :D glad that comes across! :D It is a happy post :D yey.

    @Jamie- Thank you! This post is making me want to dig them out of my closet & wear them! :)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! What a lovely raw & beautiful post.....just like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stopping by from aisle to aloha.. i'd love for to stop by my blog and checkout the huge ($100) giveaway going on-http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered you today by following links from the Little Things post and I am so I glad I did! Cool jewelry, great "little things". I can't wait to dig through your blog, which I can already tell I'm gonna love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Citlalli- THANK YOU!!! & YES! you should def. get in on this link party! I loved capturing the "little things" this week!

    @Nicole, Hi! Nice to meet you, I'll def. be checking out your giveaway! It sounds awesome! :)

    @Jen-- HI!!! :D Thank you & WELCOME! So glad you are linking up-- I am headed over to explore & follow your blog next! :D yey!

    xo.
    Des.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by! You are major! Love the metal work, seriously. The earrings that say if it hurts it is real...love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all such city little things. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your jewelry, can't wait to follow and see new items as they come thru! Glad to "meet" you through "the little things".

    ReplyDelete
  12. :D Thank you all so much Ladies! :D
    Y'll really made my day by reading each lovely comment! Hope you all have a fabulous week!
    xo!
    Des.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Desiree, your blog is soooooooo fun! And your jewelry rocks!!! So beautiful and unique! Thanks so much for the blog party love from aisle to aloha last week! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal