Monday FUNday {No.6} Frida Kahlo Hair+Make-up Tutorial!

10:35 AM

It is October... which means each day brings us closer to Halloween, so today's Monday FUNday (which is really SUNDAY FUNday {No.6}- but I was a lil' late posting it)  was inspired by: Frida Kahlo! 




 Here is a short video tutorial on how to transform into Frida Kahlo via Hair+make-up! Plus, you can complete the look with a skirt + shirt you might already have in your closet and there you have a free costume for this year!  

Check it out & let me know what you think! 
It is super easy & SUPER FUN! :D




I'll post pics soon of the final costume!
t'was a Sun/Monday FUNday indeed! 

xo! 

______________________

If you missed em' here are the past Sunday FUNday posts! 





& if you're up for joining in on the Sunday FUNday fun, make a fun blog post- anything and everything can be soaked in humor & FUN, then grab a button & blog or tweet with the hashtag #sundayfunday & don't forget to let me know so I can link to your blog post in a mention here!

:D join in on the Fun!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. :D yey! :D So glad ! Thank you steph! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i love frida so much and i have always wanted to do my hair like hers!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D oooooh! If you do try it-- let me know how it turns out! :D Flowers+braids are such a fun combination, Frida had it goin' on! :)

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so much like Frida--and you are BEAUTIFUL! What a great idea. :) I especially love the flowers.

    http://chandelierjenny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your metal wrist cuff I have to have one! can what is written on it be customized?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny! :D Awwwe! Thank you so much! Be surprised what a lil eyebrow pencil+flowers can do! :D

    @ Jacqueline, THANK YOU! SO glad you like it, it has a frida quote on it but YES! I also customize & can handstamp anything you like on it! My shop:
    www.manoymetal.com has a "customize it" section. :D
    Thank you for stopping by!
    xoxo!
    Des.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the frida soundtrack in the background (I have it at home and listened to it compulsively for months lol)

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal