{Retail Tales} re-stocking Inventory @ Sacred Art Store!

3:45 PM

Hola! Hello! 

This week I shipped NEW Inventory to Sacred Art Store! I needed to re-stock them in 
Mano y Metal inventory so here are some of the pieces that can now be found there!

 I made these especially for Sacred Art! So they aren't up in my Etsy Shop... perhaps I should add them soon.. but for now you can visit Sacred Art Store & purchase them there!

I threw in some new wire earrings as well, hope Lincoln Square residents take to these! :)
Some of my Favorites hand stamped Double-finger rings & single rings were included in the re-stock shipment :)


And Last but now least, Sacred Art Store now carries my
Heart of a Biker Collection! 
I shipped them three Necklaces + earring sets with metallic accents ranging in purple, light green & red! 

check it.





So if you are in the Lincoln Square, Chicago area & want to check out some
Mano y Metal in person... then Sacred Art Store is the place! 


Sacred Art
4619 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL 60625

hours

mon - sat: 11am-7pm

sun: 12-5pm



Have a great Saturday! 

xo!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal