Sunday FUNday {No. 7} Art Walk!

8:49 PM

Hola! 

Ok, so this was a super-duper 
               Sunday FUNday 
as we not only explored the Annual Open Studio Art Walk in Pilsen today, but Mano y Metal also joined the "Take What You Need" Project, which I will be blogging about tomorrow! Meanwhile, Check out all the art-filled fun we got into today! :D 
I saw this painting & couldn't resist, especially since I was wearing my fav "Hey You" shirt :)
art, art, art.
expose em' to art

make sure to stroll
loved these! The images were brunt into the wood... then painted a little... I want!
what I like about the Pilsen neighborhood is you can find murals & art everywhere...
Who loves a rebellious woman clowns? I do. & a Palatero? Me, I do.


because traditional wasn't for this door.
by ColorMeVane



seeing doubles.
:)
I have fun w/ my mini-me.


 Thank you for joining me this week for Sunday Funday! I hope you enjoyed pics of our art adventure! & stay tuned as there is an entire batch of pics that tell the tale of us joining the "Take What You Need" Project! I'll be blogging about that next!

t'was a Sunday FUNday indeed! 
xo! 
______________________

If you missed em' here are the past Sunday FUNday posts! 

 




& if you're up for joining in on the Sunday FUNday fun, make a fun blog post- anything and everything can be soaked in humor & FUN, then grab a button & blog or tweet with the hashtag #sundayfunday & don't forget to let me know so I can link to your blog post in a mention here!

:D join in on the Fun!
more buttons here!  


_____________________________


P.s Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY I have going on!
Click here to enter for your chance to be the Lucky reader to win 2 free prints! 
click on image for more details and to read the interview with the featured Etsy Shop owner! :D

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I loooove your artworks!
    this post is so fun, really like a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Yey!! Thank you!!! :D
    It was fun exploring the artwalk. :) Thank you for stopping by, Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this!! How awesome to be able to stroll down the neighborhood and see such awesomeness all around you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey Citlalli!!! Hola! & yes, the neighborhood is very colorful & full of art everywhere! Should you ever be in for a visit in Chicago, you MUST visit me & let me take you for a tour of the neighborhood! :D xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading your blog for the last thirty minutes! Such great posts. Please check out my blog when you get a chance!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance!
    http://www.goodbadandfab.com
    the personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal