Truth Tuesday {No.3} Typo Queen

10:46 PM


Hola! Today, I am joining my girl
Nina on the Moon in her project:

Truth is: I am the typo queen in emails. Why don't I spell-check before I send emails? & sometimes I do, I swear I do, but then I need to RE-spell-check before I add more script and send them. 
I don't know. 
{SIGH}
& you know as fancy as google is why don't they have a "FREEZE" button on emails... cause' so many times I have prematurely pressed "send" on an email and there I am frantically jabbing at the keyboard trying to do some jeti- mind trick via computer to stop the dang email from being sent and nope. 
BOOM. BAM. 
No savior here honey, the email is already sitting in the recipients inbox premature & full of typos. 
UGH 
{another, more dramatic: SIGH} 

Possible remedies: Maybe I should send it to myself first? or Walk away from the computer then come back and re-read it with "fresh" eyes? 
I mean typos are not pretty. 
Well, they can give "character" to emails?
no? anybody?
Dear Google, since you want to be all fancy these days can you please add a: "DANGIT STOP SENDING NOW FREEZE ABRA-Ca-Da-Braa!" Type of function button? or maybe a "Give-it-Back-&-remove-it-from-their-inbox" button function?
 
Today, I just don't wanna be the typo queen. and I'm ttried, I mean tried, no I mean tired. (see!)
This is my truth, because this has been my Tuesday.  
:(

sincerely, 
the tipo, er, typo queen.

 
Des. 

 
 
what is your truth?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hola, esos accesorios hermosos que estan en tu banner, son hechos por ti? amo las pulseras con mensajes, si se pueden comprar plis mandame el link, eso es talentoooo puro y creatividad.
    Nunca dejes que nadie te diga que no puedes lograr tus sueños ya que una estrella brilla en la obscuridad.

    amor, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man i second that! I try oh so hard to spell check but sometimes i do and still there are typos. I think part of it is slowing down and i find reading them out loud works for me.
    Xo, cb

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lola! Estoy tan feliz que te encontre! Me encanta tu blog! Y para contestar tu pregunta, SI! Los accesorios en el banner son hechos por mi y a mano. Tus palabras me hacieron tan feliz, espero visitar tu blog enseguido! BESOS!

    @cb- oh thank goodness you can 2nd that, I agree I def could take a dose of slowing down here and there.

    @steph- I mean typing on the keyboard makes it so easy to hit the wrong key by accident. thanku for stopping by!

    xo!
    Des.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal