Truth Tuesday {No.4} Dear Mom.

10:00 AM

Hola! Today, I am joining my girl
Nina on the Moon in her project:
Thank you Nina for your project! Each week, I enjoy the truth journey I take within myself.

Truth is:     
               I 
       u n d e r s t a n d 
                my  
                   m o m,
                    more & m o r e
             e a c h
                   d a y.
mom + me + grandpa = dancing troupe of the family.
 and 
      e v e r y d a y 
          I 
              g r o w
        closer to her through that understanding... 
        because now I see
           how 
             m u c h 
she 
   s a c r i f i c e d 
          for me. for us. for her family. 

 and I get it. 
        I understand her, I know why... 
        & truth is: I don't know how she did it. But she did. 

Thank you mom. 
I love you.                 
_____________________

Thank you for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful week! 






what is your truth?
  _____________________________

P.s Don't forget ONLY ONE DAY LEFT to enter the GIVEAWAY I have going on!
Click here to enter for your chance to be the Lucky reader to win 2 free prints! 
click on image for more details and to read the interview with the featured Etsy Shop owner! :D

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. that was so inspiring!!!!!!!!!! gracias for sharing amiga :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Steph! I get my liking to wear flowers in my hair from her. :)

    @ Nina- thank you for creating the blog project! Each week I enjoy the journey.
    xo!

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal