The Chicago Craft Show Hustle has begun...

12:38 PM

Hi! Hola!
Whew! It is busy, busy, busy! around here in my mad hustle to createcreate some more for the next 3 craft shows I have lined up the next 3 weekends!

Yes, folks the next 3 saturdays you will be able to find Mano y Metal at holiday craft shows at different ends of Chicago with guaranteed exclusive items not available in my Etsy Shop yet!

I have been working around the clock to: 
1. create new product
2. stock up on favorites
3. launch my men's line!

Hopefully, I can pull it off & I have the next three weekends to show what Mano y Metal is made of (very literally, heehee).

Here is the Chicago Craft Show Line-up to get your handmade on!

HANDMADE HOLIDAY CRAFT FAIR!
NOVEMBER 12th.
SATURDAY
11am-6pm
The Chicago Urban Art Society
2229 S. Halsted Street
RSVP HERE





THE DIY TRUNK SHOW!
NOVEMBER 19TH.
SATURDAY
10AM-5PM
Broadway Armory
5917 North Broadway Street
RSVP HERE



NOVEMBER 26TH.
SATURDAY
12PM-5PM
Double Door
1572 N Milwaukee Ave
RSVP HERE


whew!

There you have it folks, that is November!
The craft show hustle has begun.

xoxo!
Des, Mano y Metal
Wish me luck & STOP BY & Say HI!
:D

Fine Print: this is why i probably haven't responded to your email or etsy convos by the way: between being a cubicle hostage by day & craftin' by night, mama is behind, sorry! Which is all the more reason to catch me at one of these craft shows! :)
{resumes the insanity entailed with preparing for craft shows- & thanks the therapy from a hammer being involved in the majority of the creative process.}

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal