Introducing the "For Him" Collection...

10:30 PM


So the conversation went something like this: 

Me
What do you mean you are leaving to LA?!

Matt
Yep, on Friday. 

Me
Well, let's get together before you leave! How about tomorrow? 
 Lunch?

Matt
Yea! That'll work.

Me
Ok, you pick the place, just make sure it serves good food... oh, & Matt.... 

Matt
yea? 

Me
Can you wear a tie to lunch? 

Matt
(questioning tone in his voice)
Um, sure... 
Me
I want you to model some tie clips before you run off to LA to pursue your acting career!

Matt
(chuckles) 
Ok, will do.


And here you have it folks, my debut of some tie clips with my handsome friend Matt who I totally put on the spot 
& handed over some tie clips for him to try on 
as I snapped away on my camera. 
Thank goodness for good-looking photogenic friends huh? :)

can be viewed in detail HERE
can be viewed in detail HERE

Can be viewed more HERE



And I have to admit, I have already have a (long) list of friends with style that I am aiming to have model some more goods that will be hitting my etsy shop soon! 


In fact, I am on my way now to meet with another friend right after I finish this blog post!


For now, here are some tie clips
More styles and phrases will be trickling in this week in my etsy shop this week! 
& a BIG Thank you to Matt for being my awesome model! 



Thank you for stopping by today!
xoxo! 


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. :D Thank you ladies! I shall be posting more this week! :D

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the clips. The model was a fabulous bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clips are unique and I love them! The model is a real cutie ;)! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Des, what an awesome product you came up with!! Such a talented lady!! Great looking model too!! Can't wait to see the rest of your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are so sexy! :) congrats on the new men's line !!besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you lovely ladies! :D
    I'm SO HAPPY you all like the new tie clips!
    heehee, Matt (the model) was such a good sport to let me photograph him on the spot! He just moved to L.A. though so Chicago will miss him-- if you live over there and see him, say hi for me! :D

    xoxo.
    Des.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal