Sunday FUNday {No. 10} Henna Tattoos & Skulls!

10:55 PM

For today's Sunday FUNday post I decided to share with you all my henna tattoo on my forearm!
I was in a craft show yesterday as a vendor & across from me was a henna tattoo artist so I couldn't resist temptation & had her paint a big o' henna tat across my forearm. 

Here is a short video clip of her painting it! 
the music in the video was a live band playing, it was such a fun craft show to be a part of! 



And here are some fun photos I decided to finally sit down and bring back my Tim Burton inspired collection of 
wire+calavera (skull) necklaces 
with the henna tat as an accent.. which I feel is as whimsical as the swirls of the necklaces.. :)










b l o o p e r s 

  • I was working on a painting project right before I took these pics, hence the paint on my fingers.. :)
  • I woke up with an imprint of the henna tattoo on my chin! Whoops, shall be sleeping with long sleeves today!
  • p.s. I secretly wish I had a sleeve of some sort.. I am such a sucker for the ink a la body art.


Thank you for stopping by today!
xoxo! 
_____________________________


if you missed em' here are the past Sunday FUNday posts! 


 


& should you be so inclined to join in on the sunday funday posts, grab a button & don't forget to let me know so I can link it up in a mention here! :) 

:D hope you join in on the Fun!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the henna tat and the photos turned out great! Those little skull necklaces rock!

    Jennifer
    www.greygirldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Way to bring back your necklaces in style!!! =)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the heena tatoos gives more of an Indian feeling. Great designs for handcrafted jewelry. I also like handcrafted jewelry similar to this. Take a look

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal