Sunday FUNday {No.9} Vintage Impromptu Photoshop + New Necklaces!

11:56 PM

Hola! Hello!

Today's Sunday FUNday consisted of making the most of the extra hour we "gained" with daylight savings time & an impromptu photo shoot to model some new hand-stamped necklaces I made yesterday!

I went for a vintage look here... a little bit of hairspray & bobby pins can go a long way. Mind you the entire day I bummed it in jogging pants, t-shirt & no-make-up working on Mano y Metal only to get hit with a second wind around 8pm to put some make-up on and get this show on the road!
My son was only to happy to delay his bedtime & assist me by taking pics... he thinks it is fun and tells me things like: "I like that face mom, it's funny" or "whoops! That one only got half your face."




b l o o p e r s 

  • The bottom half of my outfit is a pair of jogging pants and monkey slippers :)
  • I only curled the side of my hair, not the back- this reminds me of how I only used to comb the front of my hair in grammar school and ignore the messiness of the back of my hair despite my mother's pleas.
  • I am notorious for getting lipstick on my teeth so many pics couldn't be used-whoops!  
  • I don't have fake eyelash glue remover, hence, I will be sleeping with these babies.

t h a n k you's
  • I'd like to thank my 5 year old son for being my AWESOME PHOTOGRAPHER! 


  • I'd like to thank my mom for buying me braces when I was a teenager--- my smile today wouldn't exist without her! heehee. 
Entire Necklace collection can be viewed HERE

just keeping it real y'all. 


As for the new necklaces I was modeling for & set out on this impromptu-vintage-inspired-photographed-by-a-5-yr-old-photoshoot, well, here they are! 


can be viewed HERE

can be viewed in detail HERE


can be viewed in detail HERE


can be viewed in detail HERE

can be viewed in detail HERE


Thank you for stopping by today!
xoxo! 
_____________________________


if you missed em' here are the past Sunday FUNday posts!

 


& should you be so inclined to join in on the sunday funday posts, grab a button & don't forget to let me know so I can link it up in a mention here! :) 

:D hope you join in on the Fun!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. fun pics! the necklace is pretty and I love your hair!! and your son is so cute and good photographer :)

    Lulita's Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thank you!!! The hairstyle is really easy to do... just takes a lil patience & bobby pins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he takes some nice pics. what a photographer and i love the new necklaces. i gotta get a Lady Terror stamped one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "break the rules often." i love that one! also, your son is such a talented photographer, and i couldn't believe it when i read that he is only 5! WOW! and that hair and makeup - you definitely have the bombshell look nailed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dont neglect what is true.....! Youa re stunning!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Tricia & Danielle- heehee, THANK YOU! yea I stood him up on a step stool and he counts to three and I pose. We are a good team. lol
    I just want to know when he will be old enough to help me stamp out stuff :)

    @ Stef- gracias bella! you always make me smile! <3

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos! You are beautiful and your son is adorable. Awesome necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal