Truth Tuesday {No.6} Love.

9:00 AM

Hola! Today, I am joining my girl
Nina on the Moon in her project:
Where she asks participants to share a personal truth: be them big or small... Thank you Nina for your project!
Each week, I enjoy the truth journey I take within myself. 



I listed this bracelet in my etsy shop this week and thought is appropriate for this week's truth tuesday as it is corresponds to todays theme and begin as I ususally start these posts with: "truth is" 

sometimes, things just work out that way. 

and I like when they do.
Thank you for stopping by today! 
Have a wonderful week! 

xo!  
Desiree, Mano y Metal.


what is your truth?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. TRUTH IS: I feel like a loser for not being able to get my family gifts this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh em geeee, me encantoooooo!!!!!!!!!! :) i love your truth!! <3 i think everything happens for a reason. besos amiga

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Stef- This is the perfect opportunity to MAKE something for your family! Some handmade style custom, personalized made by your won very hands with lost of love type of giving this xmas! some handmade cards, some artwork, some "coupons" like "mom, I'll wash the dishes" coupon heehee there are so many ways to create them something special since you know them so well. Just a thought and don't get caught up in what you don't have, but look at what you do have to give! :)

    @nina- yes! Everything DOES happen for a reason! :) So happy your are back! xoxoxo! <3

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal