hellllllllloooooooooo from Vacationland

12:39 AM

Hi! 
remember me? :)

Just wanted to say HELLO & that I hope you are enjoying your holidays! I've been enjoying my time off work {time-off from the duties of: cubicle+Etsy Shop+School} --- I've turned off my alarm clock (and all 10 back-up alarms 7min apart) and been catching up on sleep+family time+ and relaxation! 
"iphone Battery Dying" drawn by the kiddo I made.
The re-charging of my batteries was so needed and I already feel the difference in my mood --- biggest clue-- I am willingly washing dishes--AND without cursing them! I know!  c r a z y.
and also, I have not drank a redbull since the day I activated my "out-of-the-office" email at the cubicle and put my Etsy Shop on vacation mode. :) I know!  another: crazy. 
My beloved 5 yr old has loved every ounce of Holiday break too and has kept me (super) busy with intense Lego session(s) + Chess 101 (teaching him) + Disney Movie Galore and today we took a trip to the Zoo to see the Xmas light show and caught some Dolphin show action :) 
oh & in case you are wondering he was aiming for "panda" in the face paint collage :)
Holiday B R E A K has been a blast and I don't know how I will (re)adjust to the full-blown insane schedule I regularly get swallowed up by.... 
                        all the more reason to relish this rare time off :) 
Lining up friendship dates too--- wine+chat sessions MUST occur during my break. 

Off to bed as we are taking the kiddo to the museum tomorrow then I have a friendship date afterward that will include semi-sweet red wine with my best friend:)


Talk to you soon! 

 Are you squeezing in some relaxation these holidays?

Follow Mano Y Metal: Handcrafted Jewelry

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Che bella! I just finished taking a break for several weeks and am looking forward to getting back to making things. So refreshing to take a break. Enjoy the leisure time, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserved this break! I absolutely love the last montage. :-)

    Ok, I've tagged you in my blog: http://artisticexpressionsbyelisabeth.blogspot.com/2011/12/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you are having a great time. i need to seriously catch up on my sleep asap!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Hi stranger! I'm glad you're enjoying your time off. It looks like you're having an awesome time! XO

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal