Instagram Friday!

12:25 PM


Let a little sunshine in.


Sometimes I see something, or am in a moment with a cuddly little niece or driving past the beach on a windy day and see the waves crash viciously against the sand and I frantically reach for my phone in hopes of capturing that moment, to freeze that instant.... and many times, I don't---> I miss it, but sometimes, just sometimes I am lucky enough to capture a few good ones behind the lens...
So here are this week's pics taken via instagram/iphone....
a sweet complilation of what captures my attention in the unexpected moment with a special emphasis of what made me smile this week.


we got spam mail on cardstock paper this week & I told my son he should recycle it & make something from it... then before I knew it he was cutting, gluing, coloring and made a small fox from the spam mail. :) Another induced smile.
 
Quick adorations for mother nature.
this trio made me smile on my trip to the art store this week :)


I call this one: "Cheerful Rebellion" as my niece sticks out her tongue unknowingly? or knowingly? :)

You on instangram?
Let's be instagram buddies! :)
Find me: ManoyMetal
Thanks for stopping by today! :)
Have a great Friday!
xoxo.
life rearranged

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What fun stuff! I'm glad you stopped by 'oh so nifty'! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love instagram!!! your photos on there are always zoo rad!! :) especially the ones of you & your boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanku Nina! I think the same of your pics! :D <3 glad we have instagram to connect on as well! yipeeeee!
    xoxo. <3

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal