Sunday FUNday {No.12} Have yourself a very Frida Xmas

6:56 PM

Hi! Hola! I decided to have a very Frida-Sunday FUNday! :) 
I even did my nails just for this shoot and considering they have been quite abused with all the jewelry making lately due to the holiday madness, it was a nice treat to finally get some color on them!

So, yesterday was my LAST craft show for 2011! And after 6 weeks of craft shows EVERY weekend  am so happy to have my Saturdays to myself! :) Also, now I am able to post all the new items I have been creating... and catch up on a ZILLION_MILLIONx10 things on my to-do list. oooh, I'm tired just typing that :)

So, as I looked through my collection I realized I had some "sets" going on and thought well, it's going to be a very Frida Kahlo Sunday! So here are some sunday funday pics I took today featuring the sets and of course, Frida. 

view RING or EARRINGS
view RING or EARRINGS

view RING or EARRINGS

view RING or EARRINGS




view RING

view RING or EARRINGS






 Thank you for stopping my today! :D 
and should you wish to have yourself a very Frida xmas, you know where to some pieces now... :)
view collection here


xoxo!


_______________________
if you missed em' here are the past Sunday FUNday posts!

 


& should you be so inclined to join in on the sunday funday posts, grab a button & don't forget to let me know so I can link it up in a mention here! :) 

:D hope you join in on the Fun!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i love that you made frida into a ring, that is awesome! wahooooo, congrats girl on your last craft fair of 2011! 6 that is so amazing! 3 was enough for me but maybe next year i will do more!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frida + jewelry + Des = Awesome. That's a no-brainer.

    The real issue at hand is this: What polish is that?!

    :-)
    xoxo
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. @stef- gracias bella!

    @ cb- omg. i have learned so much this year and def. reducing the amount of craft shows I do is on that list of "learned" :) sooooo exhausting :)so glad you like the frida rings! :D <3

    @ jen- your comments forever make me SMILE~!!!! :D THANK YOU heehe, so funny-- I'll tell you the color code+brand of my nailpolish when i get home to glance at the bottle-- then send it to you the info via twitter :) heehee.

    xoxo!
    Des.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal