Who's that Wednesday! {No.7} Gunderson Limited

9:56 AM

Hi! Hola!
It is that chilly time of year again and I want to introduce you to a shop that can help keep you warm & bring smiles with her creations! :)

In fact, Gunderson Ltd. was one of the very first shops I Favorited on Etsy when I joined!

 

Creatin' from: 
Portland, Oregon!


I stumbled across Breanna's bearded hat creations and was hooked!  
can be viewed in detail here
1. What inspires your bearded hat creations? The inspiration behind my bearded hats is my friend Tanner Evans. One day he said, "I want you to make me a hat with a beard attached." And I said, "ok". He said, "ok" and then I made one.

2. How did you learn to knit? I learned how to knit with my aunt when I was nine. I have been a little or a lot obsessed with it since then. Now that I think about it, it has been twenty years! I am still mad that I can't knit and read at the same time.

3. What advice do you have for fellow Etsy shop owners? My advice for other Etsy shop owners would be to buy a ton of showcases to begin with. But mostly just be obsessed with what you are doing, and always be trying to improve on your idea.



check out Breanna's entire bearded hat collection that I am obsessed with here!

yes! She had a bearded hat collection for the ladies as well! :) click HERE

Thank you Breanna for being my featured shop this week!
I hope all of you enjoyed viewing her bearded hat collection and check out her shop as she offers some driftwood paintings, soap & more! :)



Happy Holiday Shopping! 


Thank you  for stopping by today &  checking out this week's featured Esty Shop! 


Have a great week! 
xo!



all photographs pictured above are property of Gunderson Limited




_________________________ 
if you missed the previous featured Etsy Shops, here they are!
     
   
& don't forget to 
GRAB A BUTTON 
if you've been featured & link it to your post!  
 more buttons 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal