Etsy Wanderings::: Led me to you

1:00 PM

In my weekend Etsy wanderings.... I was led to you... and I am so glad i was...
Feeling the black & white combo today... & the personality each of these pieces carry...

"Organic cotton poem cushion, printed on notebook fabric" you had me at the sheet of notebook print ---> Etsy Shop Source



"Polar Bear Tee" makes me smile when I see it :) It's in the details indeed. -----> Etsy Shop Source




"Paper Couple on Bikes" this has been one of my fav. for a long time now...--->Etsy Shop Source



A Zig-zag Chunky Neck Warmer, lovin' the ruffles! ---> Etsy Shop Source
 

"You Should Never Allow A Bird To Do Your Hair" -enough said. Mixed Media print--> Etsy Shop Source




Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a lovely Monday!





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i love the paper bike cut out. so cute! i asked tom to make me a cut out drawing for my valentines present. i can't wait to see what he makes me!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I cannot wait to see what your husband creates for you! The bike cut-outs are a perfect snapshot of you two via all the awesome pics I see on your blog of your bike-riding adventures! :D <3
      xoxo!

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great Monday too!!
    I am completely LOVING the poem pillow!!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great! Her shop has SOOOO many amazing pillow prints! I love her work! :)
      Thank you for stopping by!

      xoxo.

      Delete
  3. They are all adorable, but I think the last one is hands down my favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee! So funny right! I love how the artist came up with that... it can be a lil dark in the tone of the pic but the title is so awesome and makes it playful! :) and so cute! :) Glad you liked it! :D
      xoxo!

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal