::Outfit Post:: My Favs:: all together.

9:30 AM

Outfit Confessionals: 
*When I don't want to comb my hair, I toss it in a bun and put a flower in it. Usually, does the trick--- as in creates the illusion of me actually combing it. Oldest trick in my book.
*I shrink stuff -->My fav cardigan in the world that I want to wear everyday is my thrifted teal blue wool one. Yea, wool, the kind you can't get away with tossing in the dryer... I am surprised it has lasted this long as I tend to ignore "care" labels and shrink stuff.
Calavera Shirt: can't remember, yep, I've had it THAT long.
Wool Cardigan: thrifted
Earrings: Mano y Metal
Boots: Target
Skirt & Netted tights: Forever21

This outfit is definitely a compilation of my "favorites":::fav skeleton shirt, :::fav cardigan, :::fav. brown boots of all time, :::fav-type of comfy cotton skirt and :::ALL netted tights are my fav., and yea, I dig flowers tucked in my sloppy buns... it's a casual favorites outfit post indeed. 

Thank you for stopping by lovelies!


What's one of your favorite items in your closet? 

xo.
Follow Mano Y Metal: Handcrafted Jewelry

__________________________________________
p.s don't forget to join the giveaway I have going on right now for a chance to win handcrafted "Boss Lady" earrings!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Well, you are just too cute!!
    Sadly my "favorites" these days seem to involve flannel, as in pj pants!! Though I did buy recently the most AWESOME pair of jeans, they are almost as comfy as pj's!!
    I LIVE for sloppy buns!!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michele!
      Thank you! :) OMG I LOVE pjs! I love to lounge wrapped in my flannel blanket these days--- sloppy buns are just so easy and minimal time :) No need to curl+straigten+detangle heehee.
      have a great week!
      Des.

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! Its hot here in Cali and I am so loving my shorts! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @stef- WHAT? SERIOUSLY???? SHORTS? That is amazing! Today is a "nice" weather day but expected to be SO COLD tomorrow... so I am soaking up the sun today!

      Delete
  3. hot mama!!! i love it when all your favorite things work all together. love the tights and the flower in your hair. have you seen that book called mexico? it is an awesome book of mexican pinups and you look like you just walked out from one of the pages!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ cb-- AWE! <3 You are the sweetest! Thank you! I will have to google that book, sounds fun! :)

      Delete
  4. your bun is so cute and I too am notorious for shrinking clothes in the laundry. Martha Stewart I am not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Amber- Hi! yea, me too! & yet, I still refuse to sort and have the delicates to "hang dry" need to work on it... :)
      xo!

      p.s martha stewart is over-rated :)

      Delete
  5. you take the cutest pictures des :) ahaha i shrunk my hubby's favourite wool cable knit cardigan..and now it fits me :P but it's not as pretty anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh thank you Nina! <3 omg that is so awesome YOU were able to wear it now heehee.

      I get so sad when i shrink my wool stuff--- last week I shrunk a sweater to the size of a 3 yr old! SO SAD. lol.

      Delete
  6. this is great! i love that outfit! you can never go wrong with a cardigan and boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! :D I live by cardigans lately! :)
      xo.

      Delete
  7. Lovely tights! I have just discovered your blog and I'm your new follower!
    xoxo
    Mónica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me encanto tu blog! I totally went to explore it right now! :) I am your newest follower too!
      xoxo!
      Des.

      Delete
  8. I love your style!! Everything about it is amazing. I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shirt you are wearing today on your blog! I am your newest follower and will def. need to join you in your style challenges! :D
    xoxo!
    Des.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal