::Outfit Post:: Red with a slice of Lime

10:02 PM


{ Casual Friday @ the Cubicle Today }
shirt: JCrew
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans & shoes: target
ring, bracelet & necklace: Mano y Metal
belt: thrifted

::Outfit Confessionals::
  • I traveled in big o' comfy warm snow boots to work today & changed my shoes at my desk, it is the way it goes when it is winter in Chicago, shoe switch-outs must occur. & yes, this means I have a small stash of "office" shoes that hide under my desk for days like this-- I'm a commuter & Chicago weather can give a woman whiplash with sunny one day, snowing the next,--> unpredicable means back-up required. :) such a girl, I know.
  • Lipstick is fun, but it always gets on my teeth and fades to quickly... anyone try the lipstick "stain" brands out there? If so, how'd those work? cause' lipstick on the teeth is not cute, especially when you finally get a glimpse of it and wonder how many people you passed in the hall & smiled at, probably scaring them half-to-death with red streaks dancing on yo' teeth. uh, not cute, I tell ya. :)

Thank you for stopping bye today!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo!

Follow Mano Y Metal: Handcrafted Jewelry

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. You are just so beautiful. I love your top and i have a very similar red belt.
    Xo,
    Cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! THANK YOU so much cb! <3 red belts are fun! they can really add to & bring an outfit together :)
      But I am bias cause' red is my fav color :)
      Happy Friday!
      xo.
      Des.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awe you are the absolute sweetest Stef! Gracias! your comments always make me smile :) <3 <3
      Have a great weekend boo!
      xoxo.
      Des.

      Delete
  3. I'm so loving this color scheme; style. I might need to rethink my wardrobe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yey! glad you like it! :) I am attracted to bright colors.. the key though is to use them as accents (although I have been known to walk around like a color explosion too-- hey, no ones perfect :)) Have a great weekend! xoxo.Des.

      Delete
  4. The BEST lipstain out there is at Sephora! $12, cream lip stain. It even comes in a beautiful matte red! Love the lime and red combo, I would never have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooooh! I MUST try that lip stain you speak of! I need a trip to sephora too -- red matte sounds lovely! yey! Thank you for the tip! & glad you liked the red+lime combo I took a risk with today, heehee --Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete
  5. those shoes are great, but now i'm wondering why i've never seen them at target (because i'm there all the time)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are soooo comfy too! I think I got them around $20... I waited for them to go on sale... they were like 34 or something so I waited it out... I feel like I first saw them 5 months ago... and I purchased them about 3months ago... so maybe thats why you havent seen them lately? you know how target keeps the rotating inventory (target is a dangerous place for me, buy things I never intended to :))
      xo!

      Delete
  6. Love those cute shoes! Great outfit. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! Thank you for stopping by Kim! :)
      Hope you have a great week!
      xo.
      Des.

      Delete
  7. Normally, I skim over outfit posts, because frankly, I don't really care. But, this post is different, I love your outfit!!! I just started following you, so this is a great way to start out :)
    -Nicole
    Knit, Nicole, Knit!

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal