Audrey Hepburn Tales

9:00 AM


I'll admit it, I feel in love with Audrey Hepburn when I saw her in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" I liked her defiant nature that was dipped in sweetness and how she stood her ground and refused to name her cat. I then ventured into a fun Audrey Hepburn film marathon with my mom and each friday, we'd cuddle with some popcorn and watch another film starring Audrey, I grew to absolutely adore her... so it is no wonder I find myself drawn to create jewelry inspired by Audrey Hepburn, I can't help it: her elegance fascinates me.

view here
view here
view here
view here
view here
view here

 Then I found a quote of hers that I fell in love with and it is: "Nothing is Impossible, The word itself says "I'm Possible" Um, how clever and inspirational is that? made me love her more :) So I put.it.on.metal.

view here
view here

 I can't help it, like I mentioned before: I love her and am fascinated by her elegance. :)



::::Photos taken by: Chelcie S. Porter 
Connect with her:
website///\\\twitter///\\facebook///\\\tumblr
___________________
::::Make-up by: She Wears Red
connect with her:
blog//\\instagram
___________________

Thank you for stopping by today! 
Have a great weekend :)






You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love the new items, muy bonita :)xx

    annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I really love the bracelets! I've never heard that quote before & it's AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I know I was so excited when I saw it (the quote), because it makes complete sense and is so ironic :) more reason to be a fan of hers! :)

      xoxo!

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal