Braids to the Rescue! {An Up-do Hairstyle}

10:46 AM


You don't have to be an excellent french-braider to accomplish this up-do, you just have to know how to get by when french braiding and that will do! :)
This up-do has rescued me from many of "bad-hair" days, infact, I am wearing it today again for the 4th time this week. Once you get the hang of it, you can do this in about 10min--> so its quick, fun and can be dressed up or down. Hope you like it!
Let's get started:


 4. Braid one side, secure with hair band. 
5. Braid the other side and BOOM, the braiding is done and we are ready to move on.  
dOFJ4v on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


 I usually add flowers to my hair, but at this point you can either: 
  • choose to leave the up-do as is.
  • play with making a braided bun and secure it with bobby pins.
  • OR add any type of hair accessories you prefer:  a bow, feathers, ribbon, etc. 
**In this up-do I snipped some purple (fake) flowers from a bouquet I picked up at the craft store.

Whichever way YOU choose to complete the look is up to you, but the end result is:

I like this up-do because it takes around 10minutes to finish, (depending on your braiding practice) and can be dressed up or down to be be worn for a casual day, or fancy day :)
braids.to.the.rescue.

Hope you enjoyed this and try it out!

Thanks for stopping by today,
have a great weekend!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i really need to learn how to french braid! so many amazing possibilities!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as hard as it may seem... took me tons of practice but now its pretty easy :)
      I want to learn how to do a FISH braid! Now those are super cool! but I agree, braids (french+regular+fish, n beyond) offer so many possibilities! :)

      xoxo!

      Delete
  2. That looks beautiful. I really need to learn how to do french plaits! xx

    annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Annie! :) I'm glad you like it, its not that hard, just takes some practice :) I'm hopping over to visit your blog now! :)
      xoxo.

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal