Outfit Post:: Navajo Print Poncho

8:58 PM

Outfit Confessionals:::
  • It appears I have "a thing" for tribal print lately. I can spot it all the way across the room in a store and know I need it in my life... This particular combination of colors on the poncho are my fav too! So, it was no wonder I broke my "I am not buying anything for myself today, only buying the kid some clothes" rule when I walked past this poncho laying neatly folded on the table in h&m... I was there to buy my son pants not myself anything, cause' let's face it: until I can make time to clean out my closet and donate half the crap in it, I really shouldn't add anything to it... (this is the hardest (self-imposed)rule for me to follow despite the logic it is soaked in). Anyway, the way I justified it was like this: "I NEED this poncho."  
  • Ok, so I love it, I use the poncho all the time, especially to cuddle up on the couch and do some work on the laptop, this poncho has been my alternative to a sweater... and I can be found wandering around my house like the crazy poncho lately and I am ok with that. :)
  • Oh, got these boots 60% off the jcpenny website. I don't ever shop JCPenny BUT, I was shopping for a beginner's watch (with minute and hours printed on the watch hands) for my son who is learning to tell time... and we found a cool Iron Man watch on the jcpenny website.... then of course, I clicked on the "sale" tab and saw these boots for 60% off. I repeat 60% OFF! I love end of the season sales! :) The side zipper on the outside of the boot are fun too. When you find cool boots for 60% OFF it is a good day.
  • oh and yes, I am aware that I was shopping for the kid and not myself when I found these two items, but when opportunity presents itself, one must snag it. :) xo.

 navajo print poncho: h&m
jeans: f21
earrings: mano y metal
boots: a.n.a
makeup by: my best-friend :)


Thank you for stopping by today, hope you are having a great week!



////\\\\\//////\\\\//////\\\\\\//////\\\\\\////\\\\///\\\
pssst: Here are the linky parties I joined in on today!



pleated poppyPhotobucket





You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. LOVE this poncho!! I might have to run to H&M and see if they have it in stock. Super cute & cozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It is so cozy! :)
      I got it like two months ago, so it should still be there! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just visited your blog and joined! :)
      xo.

      Delete
  3. so glad you didn't pass up that poncho, that is amazing! i want one now! i know what you mean about being able to stop tribal patterns from afar. i love tribal prints too.
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee, you should def. get our hands in one, tribal prints look so well on you! :)

      Delete
  4. wow, that poncho...i may have to borrow it one day! LOL! :P
    I am into the whole tribal prints too, although I don't really have any..lol, just my backpack :)

    that is so exciting your baby boy is learning how to tell time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee! whenever you come visit chicago, you must borrow it! :)

      THank you Nina! Yea, he likes wearing his watch its funny.
      xoxo!

      Delete
  5. Just became your newest follower, 2x over! Great post!! Boy, can I relate to breaking your self-imposed "no shopping for self" limit, and I completely agree that that poncho was worth it. It's wonderful! Made for you, it seems.

    Those are usually the things that get me, too. The ones that seem to be made just for me!

    BTW, I'm delighted to find another WIW linkup. Thanks for hosting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh just realized I followed you *from* the linkup, that you aren't actually hosting it. Sorry! Glad to have followed you though, to get another look at the poncho. :)

      Delete
    2. So glad you stopped by! :) I am heading over to your blog and following right back!
      Have a great week!
      xo.
      Des.

      Delete
  6. Des, you are friggin' gorgeous and this poncho is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i waaant a poncho like that! you're rockin' it, girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee, thanku! :)
      you should totally get one too-- so cozy!! :)
      xo.

      Delete
  8. I love the poncho! The colors are awesome girl...
    xoxo
    Vianca
    viancamercedescollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Vianca!
      I stopped by your blog and followed! :) Pleasure to meet you~ !
      :)
      xoxo.

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal