Outfit Post:: Red Vintage Shoes & Lace Patterns

1:01 PM

{ Outfit Confessionals }
  • I didn't comb my hair again, I started to curl it to tame the Lion King mane I had going on but my patience is so limited (seriously) so BAM sloppy bun and I'm done. And to think there was a time and day where I wouldn't step out of my house with out having my hair done-- those days are gone :)   
  • I saw this shirt and fell for it instantly!-- it was one of those purchases where there was no negotiating for me, I had to have it! I love the the black & white tribal(ish) pattern of the front and the back of the shirt won my heart! I love the transparent back being composed of rows of different lacey patterns! The button details make it fun too... casual but can totally be dressed up if I wanted...
  • So I couldn't resist matching up the shirt with some netted black tights that had rows of various patterns like the shirt! I know, that is a small detail, and probably one that I will only notice... sometimes, I can be such a sucker for details. :)
  • Red vintage shoes were found on one of my many thrifting adventures! I actually found these in a neat vintage re-sale shop in my neighborhood-- I have the best luck in their shop with shoes! They were a little scuffed, but oh so comfy and the side strap detail is awesome and the heel is "just right" I am telling you, they don't make shoes like these anymore.
  • oh, and that is one of my first enameled necklaces I made, I am so attached it-- which is why you will not find it in my shop... cause' sometimes you just get attached to a piece you make and can't bring yourself to part with it, that necklace is that piece I can't part with for me :) 
shirt: f21
jeans: target
tights: h&m
jewelry: mano y metal
vintage shoes: re-sale shop
  • Last confessional for today, a 5yr old took my photos! yep, that little guy right there is mama's little helper. He is my favorite photographer to work with! :)


Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Thank you for stopping by today!





////\\\\\//////\\\\//////\\\\\\//////\\\\\\////\\\\///\\\
pssst: Here are the linky parties I joined in on today!


Meet Virginia Design

pleated poppyPhotobucket


You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. sexy back lady! love your necklace too. i too woke up with a lions mane and curled it because my hair up sometimes doesn't look right when it is all crazy. you lucky!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cb!
      I only get lucky with taming the mane in a bun... sometimes it is so frizzy a bun can't even save me I have to comb it afterall. heehee.

      xoxo!
      Des.

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love everything!!!! But my favorite has to be the pics of your little man.....adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D :D Yey! Thank you Citlalli! heehee, he is my lil' partner in crime when it comes to art!
      :)
      xoxo!

      Delete
  3. nice shoes but i mostly loved that amazing top!great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) The top is one of my favs right now! :)

      Delete
  4. Like that top and your photographer is like a pro! ^_^

    What I Wore

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you look gorgeous (as usual), and that shirt and necklace... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe Danielle! Thank you so MUCH!!! :)
      hope you having a wonderful thursday!
      xoxo!

      Delete
  6. Cute look, and your lil boy is such a cutie!!

    Thanks for stopping by and for following

    Now following you via GFC and bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yey! Glad I came across your blog! I hope we cross paths cyberly again!
      have a great week!
      xoxo!
      Des.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. :D :D Thank you! :D i got lucky at the resale shop finding the heels! :)
      have a great week!
      xoxo!

      Delete
  8. vintage shoes are amazing and that top is super funky! loving your style lady!:D and how cute is your photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee! Thank you so much! :D yea, my lil photographer is pretty sweet :) have a wonderful week!
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I love your style! Hope you're having an amazing Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to meet you via blog world! :D It was def. your beautiful pink hair that lured me in! :) have a great day too! xoxoxo!

      Delete
  10. Que chulo! Your best work of art, right? I just saw your camera bracelets. I'm in LOVE! Incase you didn't notice I have a thing for cameras, too. You keep going on with your bad self, girl!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are just adorable! loving your style and your jewelry!
    following your blog now!
    I also just opened a jewelry boutique, though I don't make the pieces!
    you're so talented!
    xx

    Enter the giveaway for my new jewelry boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it :) And your jewelry is so fun.

    Have a sunny day!

    Sophie @ http://theforgestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute post, I found your blog through Nina's. Love your outfit :) following now.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  14. these photos are great! so is your outfit, i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal