Truth is {No.12}Embrace the Imperfection

6:26 PM

Some days I wake up wearing imperfection-radar lenses.
I mean, I can walk around the entire day and only see
what is not going right,
what is flawed---> how I am flawed...
and am just my own biggest critic,
especially lately.
Well, enough of that!
 Amy from A is for Ampersand has declared February the month of self-love and I am joining in on the self-love revolution.

 because life is too short to go through it hating yourself.

 
 Truth is: I am not perfect.
I am a work in progress and learning to love the imperfections more each day. 

Besides, I imagine perfection to be somewhat bitter tasting & the sticky stuff fairy-tales are made of anyway.  


Love yo'self. 





\\\///\\\//\\\//\\///\\///\\\//\\///\\//
what is your truth?
Today, I am also joining my girl, Nina on the Moon in her project:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. you are perfect just the way you are! i love amy's revolution. we all need to support each other, that is the way we can all change the way the world see's beauty, by embracing ourselves we embrace each other!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cb! <3 I love her revolution too! I loved the idea of promoting self-love and especially as women, we beat up on ourselves so much for details only we see and no one else notices are flaws the way we do, so we need to be kinder and love our selves more. a lot more. <3
      and I agree! Beautifully said: we CAN change the way the world sees beauty by embracing ourselves and embracing each other! Beautifully said!
      xoxo.
      Des.

      Delete
  2. I think we are all work in progresses :)

    Stop by and enter my Vedette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank God! :)

      Ok, gonna stop by your blog & enter your giveaway now! :)
      xo.

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal