Chalk it up to the SunShine!

9:00 AM

60 degrees, 70 degrees are you kidding me? This weather is amazing... too amazing, I mean Chicago seemed to skip right over winter entirely, it snowed only about 5 times over here... pretty (super) mild winter for someone who is used to wrapping herself like a mummy to face the Chicago cold... but I'd be lying if I said I did not enjoy some sunshine and warm breeze in my life! Finally, we won't be hostage to the house and will be able to go outside and play! :) Which is just what we did--- the sidewalk was ours for the taking and we got to work on doodling all over the cement... check it out! :)
        The End!      

 So are you as excited as me to welcome summa-time?! :)


Thanks for stoppin' by today!





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. aah pacman! so cool! have you heard of 3d chalk? yes, they have invented it! you should get some and then do the pacman and it would be like your in the game!!!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! I have NOt heard of 3d chalk!!! eeek! What does that even mean??? lol, everything is 3d now... :) but I am not going to deny I want to get my hands on 3d chalk just to see what it can do/look like :)

      xoxo!

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I want sidewalk chalk again, but my Mum refuses to let me draw all over the driveway~ LOL But Muuuuuum, I can wash it away!!

    Remy / Cinnamon Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, oh no! SHe should let you because I agree-- it will wash away! :)

      Delete
  3. How fun!! I really wish we lived down the street from each other!!
    Yay!! Lola made a comeback!! ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha!
      I think I just like that name--- from the movie and from the song... something about loal getting whatever she wants fascinates me. ha!

      I do too! Wish we lived close too!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  4. this looks so fun!! what a creative way to spend an afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal