DIY: Geometric Nail Art

11:31 AM

Gettin' Geometric with it.
Hola!
So, this weekend I looked at my neglected nails and thought I should give them a little attention after all the abuse I put them through when working on jewelry...  So, I snagged my favorite turquoise shade of nail polish off the shelf, but then the metallic gold nail polish sitting next to it caught my eye.... and I thought: "Hey, why not, let's get geometric with it."  Hence, the quick DIY step-by step I have documented below of my experiementation with some impromtu quick and easy nail art! Hope you enjoy. xo.


Let's begin!







Here are the stages...

Ring can be viewed in detail here


And there you have my impromptu (aka very impulsive) geometric nail art! It is pretty easy DIY and lends to countless variations in color and design... I wanted the turquoise to still be the focal color so I made sure to leave a good chunk of it exposed when I applied the tape design... What do you think?

Let me know what nail art you have been aiming to give a try!

Thank you for stopping by--
 I hope you are enjoying the sunshine!


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. very impressive.really like the ring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it and they look fantastic des! i am going to try galaxy nails next! hopefully they turn out as amazing as i hope they do!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristie!!! oooooh! Galaxy nails sounds FUN! I can't wait to see! :D
      xoxo.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, love it! I think I can actually do this!

    I'd love for you to link up & share: http://tutusandteaparties.blogspot.com/2012/03/pinteresting-party-week-29.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee, of course you can! I have seen your DIYs, and this one is a piece of cake for you :) I actually want to try the baby onesie DIY I saw on your blog... and make a necklace once for my lil' niece :)

      xoxo.
      Des.

      Delete
  4. Pretty!! I love these and the colour choices are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carly! :D It was a fun nail polish experiment heehee :)
      xo!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes you should! If you do I wanna see pics!!!! :) xoxo!

      Delete
  6. Hermosaaaa! xx

    http://annieshomemadeheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! How fun; I did something with half circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness - these turned out amazing! they look spectacular!!

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal