{DIY Nail Art #2} Star-Shaped Nail Art!

11:50 AM

Welcome to my super-impulsive impromtu DIY nail art series! So, I can go weeks neglecting my nails to the point where I hide them in my pockets when in public, then there are times when i show them love and actually take the time to let polish dry and even add a lil' jazz to them in design- like this DIY. I was at the office-supply store and wandered into the teacher/school aisle and I saw these star stickers and my immediate thought was: "those stickers look like they fit on my nails, I'm going to make star shaped nail art." See? Impulsive. Impromtu. Yet, Fun. I mean, I like stars & If you like stars you might like to try this super easy Nail Art DIY. :)

What you will need:
  1. 2 nail polishes
  2. small star stickers
  3. top coat.
  4. patience (I borrowed this one from a friend- I run low)






Gold Polish: Nail laquer Aldo Gold Dust
Pink Polish: Rimmel Lasting Pro Electric Pink
Star Stickers: usually in teachers/school aisle next to the "great job!" stickers.

 BOOM. Sha-Ka-La-Ka.
And you are done in 5 easy steps :) I lined up the star stickers in different positions to play with abstract shapes too... but some of my nails had the entire star shape on it... totally up to you and your creative impulsives-- playing with constrasting color is another option you can cater to your preferences. Stay tuned for more impulsive nail art.
have any special plans for the weekend?
 
Thank you for stopping by today!



You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. this is so cute! i lurve that gold sparkly polish. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you! yea, the gold nail-polish is my go-to these days.... metallic is fun :)

      Delete
  2. i love this idea so very very much! you come up with the cutest ideas! have a fantastic weekend!!!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEY! Glad you like it!! :D
      You have a fabulous weekend too-->> Can't wait to see what adventures you have! :)
      xoxo!

      Delete
  3. NICE! How creative and fun! Tomorrow I'm going to an 80's party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh! FUN! 80s party is so fun! take lots of pics! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm not saying your nails aren't cute because they are - but where did you get that ring? Or did you have it custom made? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! So glad you like the ring! Actually I MADE IT! :) Here is the link so you can view it in detail :) http://www.etsy.com/listing/68470339/listen-to-your-mama
      thanks for stopping by!
      xoxo.
      Des.

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal