Note to Self.

6:55 PM

note(s) to self:
  • drink more water. 
  • take more walks.
  • stop reading emails and etsy convos via my iphone and responding to them only in my mind and not actually... (whoops)
  • make peace (aka stop ignoring) with the dirty dishes in the sink (blah).
  • coca-cola is chemicals and I should stop loving to drink it despite my addiction to carbonation.
  • write more. 
  • give myself quiet time.
  • curb the netflix dependency.
  • walk away from the computer for a few hours, seriously (and yes, iphone counts as "computer")
  • stop being mean to people who annoy me.
  • exercise is not a chore, it is good for me.
  • TRY to finish one project before I start another. 
  • less coffee, more green tea.
  • fast food is not my friend, it is my enemy. 
  • stop sweating the small stuff.
  • taking the time to get organized now, will save me time later. 
  • take deep breaths.
  • relax. 
  • laugh loud. 
  • pack a punch, I mean pack a lunch, no, I mean pack a punch.
gotta start somewhere, mission: "note to self" starts today. here's to hoping anyway :) 
I'll let you know if these really get noted or not. :) 








You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Ok, get out of my head! This is my list, minus the netflix. lol I wish you all the best on your note to self. Ok, going to get some water now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee, so glad to know that others are struggling with the same things! :) If water had sugar I'd be more prone to drink it, I'm sure :)
      xoxo!

      Delete
  2. You are so gorgeous!! I laughed at your list--its too darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you stef! Glad it made you laugh! heehee :)
      xoxoxoxo!

      Delete
  3. I'm just going to copy & paste this to myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha! by all means, go right ahead! so glad you can relate :)

      xoxo!

      Delete
  4. This was great to read!! :D Can I ever sympathize with so many of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ashesela! I visitied your blog & LOVE all your nail art! You are so talented!

      xoxo.

      Delete
  5. the "fast food is not my friend" is TOTALLY me, times 1000. I just can't stay away from it, so yummy in my tummy...but ummmm it's all chemicals. bad bad bad. We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally need to relax more for sure! i love this note to self post! we all need a little reminder!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal