Photoshoot: Addicted to Red Shoes

9:25 AM

My friend Chelcie S. Porter, who is getting her traveling on via New Orleans, Mississippi, Alaska & beyond made a stop in Chicago for her birthday back in February & I made sure to get on her calendar the week she was visiting...

We had agreed to shoot some of my jewelry-- but guess what? I forgot the bag of Mano y Metal pieces at my home and so arrived with only what I had on to the shoot.... This kind of stuff happens to me all the time-- I forget everything-- working on it--working on it! :)
Those are my beloved t-strap red shoes that I L_O_V_E!!!! I've had them for a few years now, and I can't go a season without throwing them on. Red works, year round in my world. {end beloved shoe rant}
The photo-shoot took place at Tease Salon located in Pilsen that has an amazing interior layout & decor--- and we got the room with a pink couch! What??! Yes, I might as well admit it, I was pretty excited to see a pink couch :)

Chelcie is coming to visit Chicago again in April, so if you need any shots/product shots, she's booking now! :) Keep your friends close and your creative friends even closer :) (c) <3

___________________
::::Photos taken by: Chelcie S. Porter 
Connect with her:
___________________
::::Jewelry: Mano y Metal
___________________
::::Make-up by: My best friend Mayra <3
___________________

I have a weakness for the color red, especially red shoes... what's your favorite color? Especially in shoes?


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week!





You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. aaah you look fabulous! i love all the red accents! sometimes when i read your posts i feel like we were sisters from another mister!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee, we are TOTALLY sisters from another mister! I love the red lipstick you wear and vibrant color accents you add to your outfits too! heehee. :)

      xoxoxoo!

      Delete
  2. you are just too pretty, and i can't get enough of those enamel necklaces you make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe! Thank you Danielle! I should get off my lazy butt and make more-- I have been slacking lately... perhaps this upcoming week as I am off of work for the week I'll get some access to a kiln. :)

      xoxo!

      Delete
  3. stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! Def a SUPER cute outfit!! LOVE LOVE LOVE those red shoes!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!! I visited and am following your blog now! :) thank you for stopping by! I hope we can be blogging buddies! Have a wonderful weekend!
      xoxoxo.
      Des.

      Delete
  4. Hey lady great to hear from you! Totally recognize you from Nina's page, We both guest blogged for her when she was in Mexico. Your DIYs are rad. Following.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I remember! I loved your pics aguascalientes, mexico that you posted! I loved them! :) Yey, I'm totally gonna blog stalk you now. heehee.
      have a great weekend!
      xoxo.
      Des.

      Delete
  5. hola!! :) these pictures are so awesome!!! i would love to steal that couch!
    my fave color in shoes are....no tengo! well..wait, i guess i love bright shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Nina!!!! the salon where we took them was so detailed and feminine, it was fun! and I know, i felt the same way about the couch heehee.
      I'm excited for your LA countdown and trip! Cant wait to see the pics from your adventures! xoxoxo

      Delete
  6. Love those photos....pin up style! Those red shoes are grand, and I am not much of a red kinda gal. I love neutral tones for my shoes...I am a skating shoes/flip flop kind of gal. Maybe I should wear my "girlie" shoes once in a while ;] Love you chica! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heehee you love those flip=flops cause' you live in texas where you can wear them all the time with the lovely sunny weather! I WISH we had some kind of weather consistency here and can't wait to eliminate socks from my wardrobe with just slip-ons and flip-flops! p.s. i only wear these when I go out or for this shoot-- I don't do heels otherwise lol-- i like flats and comfy shoes-- but I'll admit I like *bright* gym shoes lol. heehee
      xoxoxoxo!

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal