Feliz Easter! :)

10:40 AM

Just wanted to wish you all a fabulous Easter Sunday! :) I wasn't raised celebrating Easter so I am not sure on all the facts behind the Holiday- but what i do know is that there is a bunch of fun activities liked to the holy holiday so i hope you all have fun & enjoy today!
dress and tights- f21, necklace- new Mano y Metal pieces not yet released, shoes-old navy, kid-mine
 

I do have a question though, how did the Easter bunny come to lay eggs anyway?



Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful day :)



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. D, you and baby boy look so cute! i can't get over how fast he is growing y eso que solo veo fotos :P
    BESOS chica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah nina, crecen bien rapido!!! I can't believe it either and I see him everyday--- it is crazy how fast time flies! :) <3
      xoxo!

      Delete
  2. you both are really cute - we love this kind of lifestyle pics!

    GO on like this <3
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your words! :D I really appreciate them! :D <3 heading ova to explore your blog now! :D

      Delete
  3. I have a question for the mama bunny, how did u lay that baby boy and get back into that shape of yours? Hmmm miss horchata ice cream??? Cute pictures. Iike your Easter wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bahahahahahaha! Sophia linda! :D made my day! here it goes:
      1. he is turning 6 years old, so I have had 6 years to get it together :)
      2. I breastfed him for almost 2 years and with breastfeeding you lose over 1,000 calories a day! That helped me tremndously. (I gained 50lbs when pregnant with him)
      3. Illusion girlfriend! I wear clothes to hide what doesn't flatter and show what does. muuu-hahaha!
      4. SPANX! I am a proud owner of spanx :) hahaha!
      xoxo,.
      Muah!
      Des.

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal