Confessions of a Targetholic

9:32 AM

Happens everytime! I walk into Target for ONE thing.... like to buy laundry soap or something and you know as soon as you walk in BAM! the women's section of clothing is there.... so many pretty colors.... new items... a harmless walk through the aisles will be fine right? Nope! I went in to buy laundry soap and came out with this shirt, a pair of shoes, "antioxidant" popsicles, a handful of clearance items and no shame. :)  Needless to say, my wardrobe purchased at Target is growing exponentially and ironically unintentionally.
shirt & pants: target ~ belt: gifted ~ sunglasses: f21 ~ jewelry: Mano y Metal ~ rubberbands: OfficeMax, ha!


 You know what this is? me playing around with the new photobucket features... I have to say there is some really cool stuff that has been added but WHY DID PHOTOBUCKET REMOVE THE EZCOLLAGE FEATURE?! I totally love the new range of fonts offered, the new photo effects are cool.... but whoa... why are there so many steps to collage? Now I have to do my editing there then if I get the collage craving, I have to save the pics then re-upload them on another program to collage... which just makes more work for me by adding steps to the creative photo-editing process and more work makes me cranky.

How do you feel about the new photobucket face? Did the absence of EZcollage leave a void in your life too? (dramatic i know, I can't help it ;p) 



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Stef you are so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! gracias bella! <3

      Delete
  2. Cool belt, I love that. I think I'd be a targetholic too...if we had one in Canada ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait, no target in canada! I didn't know that! *gasp* I would by no doubt save tons of money each year if I lived in canada without a target in sight. :)
      Thanks! I raved about the belt so much everytime my friend wore it that she took it off one day and gave it to me. ha!

      xoxo~!

      Delete
  3. i know what you mean, it happens to me too and to be honest i do not need anymore target things but i do find myself wearing them a lot so i guess that is good? i think it is something in the air that makes you buy all the unnecessary things...yes that is what it is...something they pump in the air.....
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha! target TOTALLY pumps it in the air! next time I go there I am buying a face mask... right after I wander through the shoe section... :)
      xoxo!

      Delete
  4. hahahahaha!!! yeah, i'm a targetholic, too. i go in for astringent and come out with a dress, a set of plates and a bra, but NO astringent! maybe there's a support group for people like us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahaha! I love that! that happens to me alllllll the time, i totally get home and think: EFF! I didn't buy what I went to target for!
      we need a support group asap. heehee.

      xoxo!

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal