life via instagram

6:15 PM

1. worked all day, two whiskey+lemonades after work, cab ride home... it was a long day. 2. obsession of the week. how'd that happen? 3. there was no talking myself out of buying these tribal print shoes. 4. total jealousy of my friend's record collection & record player, danced around her living-room nonetheless. 5. i live with an artist. 6. step one done: hand-cut 150qty pieces for wholesale order...Next: drill, file, stamp, oxidize, polish all 150 of them...#farfromfinished 7. i could use a watermelon margarita right about now... and those glasses are so effen cute too! 8. when in doubt braid, my way out of the sloppy bun I live in:::

201271-instagram-logo


Thank you for stopping by today!
<3
What do you have planned for this weekend?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i love la roux! i hope you got that album! i really have been trying to french braid but is so hard, there is a point where i forget what piece goes next. i gotta just keep at it! i think when my bangs get a little longer it will be a little easier.
    xo,cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to practice french braiding on my lil' sister for years before i was able to do my own hair... so totally takes practice. Infact, my sister got so annoyed with me using her long locks to pratice braiding that she cut off all her hair one summer... that was when I had to start practicing on my own head. lol.

      you'll get it soon and then you will be addicted to braiding :)

      xoxo!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love ALL of these photos and those shoes are to die for. I am definitely a new follower and I cannot wait to read more of this awesome blog. :)

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!!!! Thank you!!! I am heading over to your blog to follow ya too! If you are on instagram we should be inst buddies too! :)
      xoxo!
      Des.

      Delete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal