What's New? {no.1} Earring Update.

10:41 AM

bbde4723
Srive to ♥ Keep it Real.♥
I'm cutting the metal in new shapes...
rectangles, rectangles, calling all rectangles!
I like the way it fits the words... & I'm also addicted to using lowercase... so I'll be creating many more designs using rectangles & lowercase letters :)
IMG_8091
IMG_8093
♥ view "Keep it Real" earrings in detail here
_______________________

♥mama don't play that♥ 
why is it so fun to say the word "mama."...?
For serious. I love to use it.
Yo mama!
Mama don't play that &
my all-time fav to stamp: "listen to your mama!"
see? so fun. which is why you can find those "mama" phrases stamped all over my rings, double-finger rings & earrings...
I admit it: i was known to say "yo mama" jokes in High school, especially to pass the time on the school bus. 
23fd03b7
IMG_8080


aab402ff
♥view "mama don't play that" earrings in detail here
______________________
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Boss.
My second favorite word to use as a runner-up to "mama" is BOSS.
♥Boss Lady♥
& I am on a mission to stamp it on as many different pieces, shapes & sizes as possible...
I'm all about options. :)
e43ddda6

Photobucket
♥view "boss lady" earrings in detail here

8dcc5473-1
And last but not least....
I believe
If you are to love at all...
♥Love Hard♥
IMG_8078
♥View "love hard" earrings in detail here

That's all she wrote. :)
How is your week going?

Thanks for stopping by today!



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I always love reading your posts... and those "mama don't play" earrings are callin' my name. Keep up the great work. I'm gonna go browse your etsy store, I've been eyeballing the Frida Kahlo cuff too and I think it's time I make it mine. :)

    Rachel
    www.thelaughingbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! Awe THANK YOU! I just hopped over and explored your blog and LOVE it! Your kids are beautiful and I love the "I love echo park like crazy" button you had on the side of your blog, I totally remembered how I used to watch over and over "Mi Vida Loca" movie and it was all about echo park. :) Thank you for stopping by! I hope we can be blogging buddies!
      xoxo!
      Des.

      Delete
  2. i love the heart shapes so much! do you ever do gold? i love saying mama too, it just rolls off the tongue so nicely.
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cristie! Yey! yea, I am having fun with the heart shapes a lot :) Gold... no but brass? I used to play with brass but didn't like how badly it tarnished.. so I stick to aluminum.. maybe one day GOLD! :) That will be bling-blingin.

      heehee, it roll off, lol, you always make me laugh.

      xoxo!
      Des.

      Delete
  3. These earrings are super cute and so unique...Love them and especially the pair that says "Love Hard"...xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these! I think the "mama don't play that" are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha mama is a great word! Im scared my daughter is going to think thats her name cause I call her that more than I call her her actual name! Dang 1 year old and 1 month does sound like crazy town! Sounds like a lifetime of fun as well. I was cruising your shop (I dont browse, I cruise) and I decided your works would make great presents for my friends for Xmas. especially la peor de todas. Damn I love me some Sor Juana. Homegirl cut her own hair to punish herself for not learning fast enough. Shes a-okay with me. Got her on the 200 peso bill. Now that's making herstory.

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal