Blowfish Shoes + Mano y Metal!

12:35 PM

HELLO! I got some great news! Mano y Metal had the pleasure of creating some custom cuff bracelets for the Fall fashion blowfish shoes photoshoot! eeeeek! How exciting! I was contacted to create two Custom Wide Cuff bracelets for the two models... with their character names... "ROSE" & another one with  "SNOW" (see the video below for details on their characters! :) It was super exciting shipping these off to Blowfish Shoes company, but triple exciting to see the models wearing them in the photos and Blowfish shoes Look Book VIDEOS!  

By all means go check out all the HOT fall styles Blowfish Shoes is launching and when you do visit their website, scroll on the bottom to see the video with flashes & dashes of Mano y Metal custom cuff bracelets being styled by the gorgeous models! It is such a huge honor to have the pieces I stamped out in my small home studio (aka a small corner of my livingroom) make it to be in a fall photoshoot of a high profile company like Blowfish shoes! :) Forever grateful to all my supporters of this handmade journey I found myself on! Mil Gracias!!!
Below is the Look Book Video on the Blowfish Shoes website that introduces the models SNOW & ROSE with their custom cuff bracelets handmade by me aka Mano y Metal! eeeek! :)

Thanks for stopping by today to share in my
frills & thrills!
 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal