Manicure Monday: Frida Nail Decals

6:05 PM


I found the best handmade invention EVER- Frida Kahlo nail decals!!!! I couldn't believe it when I stumbled across Cha Cha Covers Etsy Shop a few months ago and saw she offered so many amazing nail decal designs! I purchased 5 nail decal sets & am sure I will buy more when I go through my sets... they are so fun! I admit that I thought they would be hard to apply, but when I finally decided to read the instructions (i hate reading instructions- its a thing I have, don't ask. lol.) the nail decals are SO EASY to apply! So I needed to give a shout-out to & spread the word about Cha Cha Covers etsy shop bringing some Frida Love to my nails! :)

View her Shop & Nail Decals HERE
"like" her Facebook page HERE


Yey! Hope you check out her shop & like what you see! 
♥Have a happy mani-monday. ♥

 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. eeepp!!!! they look fantastic, i love it! i want to get a pair for me and my sister in law.
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite impressed with the Frida Kahlo nails!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is how I was! I was stunned with happiness when I found her shop! :)

      Delete
  3. Those are sooo rad. I saw them on your instagram. I favorited the item already on ETsy. Sold. I want the same ones as you. Consider yourself bitten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! she has so many cute styles, I got some sugar skull ones too and Las Dos Fridas coming in the mail eeek, can't wait!

      hahahahaha! bitten. :D

      How are you??? & le bebe? almost at the finish line!!!
      xoxo!

      Delete
  4. i pretty much never read instructions for anything. life is too short for instruction reading! sometimes i kind of miss being able to paint my nails, but whenever i do, flojo acts like it's something on me that she needs to chew off, so i just avoid it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg THANK GOODNESS you understand me. YES! I will avoid instructions... I like to look at pictures & figure it out.. and if I can't then the things sit their unbuilt/unused with the intructions next to them... that is why I had these for 3 months without applying them... ha.
      awwe! Flojo thinks they are colorful treats! <3

      Delete
  5. Great blog and yes Cha Cha covers rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he he I never read my instructions for leopard print design either, but I will next time for a better effect ;) your looks awesome!!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete

Yey! Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog & comment!
I LOVE COMMENTS! :)
xoxo!
Desiree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#manoymetal